Monday, April 23, 2012

Can you tell me where I can get those...?



If I really need to name one fashion accessory that I cannot live without, or have the weakest point with, without any hesitation, HATS. I just find them adorable, and they definitely add that extra something to the outfit. You know how there are programs which when you play a song or type in a few lines of lyrics, they will tell you the name of the song and the singer? If I am a super smart geek/software programmer, I will make one which tells you the designer and where you can get it when you show a picture of the fashion item (or maybe there already is one? I am not very up-to-date with these kind of software or apps, if so, can you please let me know?)

Anyways, my next target, in addition to my hat collection, is an oversize hip-hop baseball cap (like the one in the middle of the image. Hey-yo.

No comments: