Friday, September 9, 2011

About me

Apologies for the MIA, but I have finally wrapped up my golden study years and head to the professional world, in Hong Kong. Yes people, I have left the land of great Australia and move back to my home city. The departure with Australia was bittersweet. I hate to leave a place where so many talented and individual designers are appreciated, but I am excited to step into the hub where Eastern and Western fashion blend so well together in. I truly am blessed.

Now that I am officially a working young woman, I have to start another bittersweet and complicated relationship, with my work wardrobe. The good news is, I am still in the fashion industry, where I am allowed to have a little fun with my wardrobe. The bad news is, I really have to start planning my expenses (and my diet) more carefully. From now on, like it or not, I will start rambling about my wardrobe crisis here. If you love to read about people's traumatize moments, you are in for a treat.

No comments: