Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fleet

If you have not been hiding in a hole for the past 3 months you should probably have heard of the Fleet Store. It is a pop up store in Wintergarden shopping mall in Brisbane City launched by QUT fashion discipline and Creative Enterprise of Australia.

To be completely honest (and not just because I am helping with their PR..), I think the Fleet Store is a kick ass project run mainly by students. From the garments to the layout of the shop, you can tell everything has been well planned and thought of, and not to mention most of the students organising the shop study full time and have a graduate collection to deal with (really, who are you people!?).


I went in today and had a browse around, and as you may have guessed, I didn't walk out empty handed.


When I first saw it, I thought "it will look perfect with my old levis cut-off! It is coming home with ME". And there it is, hanging beautifully in my closet along with her new boyfriend, Mr Levis.

No comments: