Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Zara in Brisbane?









Excitement and relief only comes naturally to an advocate and life-long patron of Spanish retail brand, Zara, after learning it's set to hit Australia in 2011. There were rumours about having the first store in Melbourne, but the latest news leans towards Sydney - in either Westfield Bondi Junction or in the new Westfield in Sydney Central. I personally think Zara will offer a wider range of fashion-forward pieces than predicted competitors Witchery and Country Road. Now my close friends might have a chance to experience buying from Zara! They might finally stop giving me the deathstare when I say, "Oh, I bought this in Zara while I was in Singapore..." (coughAcough). Question is, when will Zara open in Brisbane?

Refinery29 | Fashionising1 | Fashionising2 | The Vine | The Australian

2 comments:

skyhiigh;endlessniights said...

wait till you live in Perth aka sheepland (according to someone). When will ANYTHING reach Perth. There should be a revolt!

Grunge & Romance said...

East coast vs. West coast! Come back for a visit Sharon! Miss you much xE